Paul A. Josephus Jitta
Tel.: +31 (0)20 312 28 12
Handy: +31 (0)6 206 18 755
Paul is a partner in the corporate law practice and specialises in advising and assisting both national and international companies on domestic and cross-border M&A transactions and corporate and commercial litigation.
- Providing transaction support to a listed international media group regarding its strategic participation in a Dutch web shop;
- Assisting a leading international pest control company with its business purchase of a family- owned Dutch pest control company;
- Assisting a Belgian listed packaging company with acquiring a Dutch packaging group from its primary shareholders;
- Supporting corporate litigation for a Dutch buyer in an earn-out dispute, before the Amsterdam Court of Appeal, against a Dutch seller;
- Corporate litigation regarding malpractice of a board of directors, resulting in new case law from the Dutch Supreme Court on governance of joint venture companies (Cancun-case).
Paul is recognised as "leader in his field" by Chambers & Partners, which quotes clients describing him as follows: 'A high-energy, very bright lawyer and quick thinker, Paul is also able to grasp the key issues quickly and is able to communicate them very clearly’. According to the Legal500 Guide Paul is ‘very experienced, efficient and technically impeccable’.
Paul has a post graduate degree in Corporate Law from the ERASMUS University of Rotterdam. Paul is fluent in Dutch, English and Spanish and heads HEUSSEN’s Spain and Latin-America Desk.
AmsterdamHEUSSEN Advocaten & Notarissen
Oval Tower, 10e etage
1101 HE Amsterdam
Sprachkenntnisse: Niederländisch, Englisch, Spanisch